Training and Certification Reimbursement Policy
The Western Washington Operating Engineers/Employers Training Trust Fund will reimburse IUOE 302/612 members for Trust approved certifications who have worked at least 200 hours in the last two years for a contributing employer. To be reimbursed, eligible members must submit receipt(s) and a copy of the card(s) within six (6) months of the date of the certification.
The Training Trust will reimburse for the following:
· NCCCO Crane Certifications
· NCCCO Rigging and Signaling – up to $250.00
· TWIC Card
· CDL Class A– drive test only
· Refinery Safety Overview (RSO) or equivalent - up to $50.00 for a 2-year card
· Welding Class – one time reimbursement up to $250.00
· Welding Certification (WABO) – up to $250.00
The Training Trust will not reimburse for NCCCO late fees, NCCCO update card fees, NCCCO incomplete application fees, and additional fees required to take the NCCCO Computer Based Testing (CBT) written exam.
Also, the Training Trust will reimburse up to $150.00 to Mechanics and Service Engineers who are required to get a background check by the National Transportation Security Administration in obtaining their hazardous endorsement for their CDL license. Documentation must be submitted showing the amount paid and that the endorsement was acquired.
This policy will be effective January 1, 2011